- Flight Condition: Because of weather and technical reason flight to remote mountain airstrip could be delayed or postponed. We recommend at least 2 to 3 days in Kathmandu after the trek and minimum 2 nights before the trek for journey to Bhutan and Tibet is necessary to complete documentation, and to avoid possible delay in arrival or other travel related problems.
- Tier Pricing: Trip (Tour, Trek, Excursion, Expedition) costs are based on group size. Minimum group size is mentioned. Tier pricing are especially for private and individual group to allow better price for bigger group.
- Fixed Departure: The price is same irrespective of group size. When the trip is confirmed it is guaranteed departure. Airfare is subject to change.
- Trip Cost: Detail of service included and excluded in the land cost of the trip is mentioned in the trip profile of each tour or in the final programme given to you.
- Booking Condition: Minimum 45 days advance notice is required for all tours and treks. Additional booking condition for trips to Bhutan and Tibet are mentioned specifically at the time of booking.
- Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of $100 per person should be paid at the time of booking the trip. Send your deposit by bank or telex transfer.
- Bank detail:NEPAL BANK LTD, Dharmapath, Kathmandu, Nepal, Telex: 2220 or 2387 or 2461 Luxmi, Fax: +977-1-4246571, Kailash Himalaya Trek (P) Ltd.
- City Bank N.A., 111 Wall St. N.Y. USA
- American Express, PO Box 720, N.Y. USAChase Manhattan Bank, Manhattan Plaza,N.Y. USA
- Standard Chartered Bank, 160 Water St. N.Y.
- City Bank N.A., 336 Strand, London, UK
- Standard Chartered Bank, London, UK
- Standard Chartered Bank, Singapore
- Royal Bank of Canada, Wellington, Toronto, Canada
- American Express, D6000, Frankfurt, Germany
- Deutche Bank, Hamburg, Germany
- Union Bank of Switzerland, Zurich, Switzerland
- Precaution for remittance: Do not send checks or bank drafts to Nepal by Mail to correspondent banks:
- Payment: Full payment must be made 4 weeks before trip departure unless special instruction is given to you.
- Refund: There will be no refund if members leave a trip for any reason either voluntarily or involuntarily after the trip has begun. No refund will be made for any services not utilized.
- Health: Good health and physical fitness are required on all trips. A physician’s certificate is required for high altitude tours, treks and climbing.
- Insurance: Participants on the trips must be protected by insurance that cover cancellation, accident, health, delay, emergency evacuation, and loss of or damage to their baggage and personal effects.
- Trip schedule and itinerary: The itinerary shows planned night stop and a summery of the day activity. It may change due to weather, logistics and other conditions that are beyond our control. The company would do its best to operate the trip as promised but it reserved the right to change any of the facilities, schedule, and itinerary. If major change is necessary because of government, weather, logistic or condition beyond the control of the company participants are informed as far advance as possible
- Passport and visa: Participants must be in possession of a valid passport and all necessary visas. The company advises and assists, but it is participants’ responsibility to ensure that the correct documents are held.
- Document: Photocopy of passport with passport number, nationality, full name indicating male and female, profession, date of birth, and 3 passport size photos for trekkers should reach us at least 30 days prior to trip departure.
- Related Information: on weather, health, vaccination, clothing, personal gear, baggage are given to help participants in good faith but without responsibility on the part of the company.
- Protection: Company is registered with the Government of Nepal, Ministry of Tourism, Department of Revenue, incorporated as private limited company with the Department of Industry – company registration office. In any unlikely events you are fully protected and your trip advance is guaranteed for refund. The company is fully licensed to operate tourism business.
- Price: All prices are in US dollar. It is based on current airfare, exchange rate, hotel price and cost in effect from January every year. Any significant change in the cost would be intimated to the participants as earliest as possible.
- Price Change: The company reserve the right to alter prices if these rates changes substantially. Surcharges may also be applied in the event of changes in government regulations, taxes, airfare, and price change of Tibet and Bhutan programme.
Upon confirmation we advise account detail. Name of corresponding banks are:
The company acts as agent for transport companies, hotels, lodges, and other contractors and shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, delay or irregularity that may be occassioned for any reason, including, but not limited to any defect of any company or person engaged in conveying a passengers and participants, acts of God, detention, delay or expenses arising from quarantine, strikes, thefts, force majeure, civil disturbances, government restriction or regulations, accident by aircraft, boat, bicycle, or motor vehicle, or any hotel, inn, lodge, restaurant or accommodation, failure of any means or transportation to arrive or depart as scheduled or changes in transit, hotel, inn, guest house or camping service.
The passenger or participant understands that during the course of the trip certain risks and dangers may occur, but not limited to the hazards of traveling in mountainous terrain, accident or illness in remote places without medical facilities, and the forces of nature. The participant agrees to assume all risks associated with the journey and agrees that no liability will be attached to the company or its outfitter, employees or agents, or to any member of the tour group in respect of death, personal injury, illness or delay of the participant, or for any loss of or damage to the property of the participant during the course of the trip, howsoever caused.
The company reserves the right to cancel any trips prior to departure. In such a case, full refund or all payments will constitute full settlement with the participant. Trips costs are based on minimum group size, and the right is reserved to surcharge participants if this group size is not achieved. The company reserves the right to decline, to accept or retain any person as member of any party at any time. Participants or passengers agree to accept the authority of trip leaders.